1. Coaching can unlock your untapped sources of imagination, productivity, and leadership through thought-provoking questions and other creative processes.
2. Coaching focuses on setting goals, creating outcomes, and managing sustainable, personal change through new perspectives, beliefs, and mindsets.
3. Coaching can maximize your professional and personal potentials.
1. Recognize opportunities!
2. Overcome challenges!
3. Achieve goals and dreams!
“A good coach can change a game. A great coach can change a life.”
Stress is a state of mental of emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances.
1. Is this stress real?
· Can we say no? What will be the consequences?
· Can we just avoid the people and situations that cause stress?
· Re-frame it? Can we view this stress in a more positive perspective?
· Can we adjust the standards? Is there a “good enough”?
· Can we look at the bigger picture? Will this matter in a month or a year?
2. Quick stress Relievers e.g., using movements, or visual and auditory senses
Looking at a calm or a happy picture
Listening to your favorite music
3. Using 4 A’ s for stress:
· Acknowledge: Acknowledge that you are stressed.
· Ask: Do I care? Let go of any small stuff. What specifically is the real issue?
· Act: What are the possible solutions? What is the best solution?
· Advance: Resolve the issue and move on. You may come back to refine your actions later.
4. Don't forget your self-care!
How do we unwind, relax, & recharge?
Everyone is different in terms of self-care. Figure out what works for you!
•Mindfulness / Centering
•Spa / Bath
•Listen to or create music
•Niksen (Dutch word for doing nothing)
•Fika (Swedish for take a break)
5. If you are still coming up with the negative thoughts or feelings or emotions, I would recommend an individual coaching session. Email me and ask about a complimentary session.